40 Dwarf Ceriths Snails
14 Florida Ceriths Snails
10 Nassarius Snails
3 Large Nerite Snails
10 Limpets
1 Fuzzy Chiton
2 Large Turbo Nails
1 Scarlet Leg Hermit

And I would like to add a second small fish soon.

I am currently feeding cubes of Marine Cuisine.
1/2 cube once a day.
Been doing this for about a week now.
The cleanup crew was just added yesterday except for the turbo snails and hermit.

you are find with what you are feeding now you could prob use a little less if the fish does not eat it all. i feed my tank about once a week sometimes twice.

My tanks gets MAYBE a 1/4 cube once a week.Some feed more,some feed less.Your tank will lets you know when your feeding too much.

i would say 1/4th a cube every day or every other day, because the only thing your really feeding in that tank is the goby and shrimp

d2mini I feed 1/2 cube 5 days of the week, the other two the fish get to have the leftover cyclopeeze I target feed the corals. 1/2 a cube for one firefish is a lot of food.
Yote, how many and what kind of fish do you have in your tank?

i don't have to feed but twice a week cause most of my fish eat whats in tank, like tangs eat algae, wrasse and pseoduchromis eat pods and worms. Gobies sift sand for food and have seen them eat algae also, foxface loves any algae. Only fish waiting for food is clownfish and green chromis.

i don't have to feed but twice a week cause most of my fish eat whats in tank, like tangs eat algae, wrasse and pseoduchromis eat pods and worms. Gobies sift sand for food and have seen them eat algae also, foxface loves any algae. Only fish waiting for food is clownfish and green chromis.

Same here. I feed them 3x per week. There is plenty of algae & pods in the tank to keep them busy. I like it more when they are actively looking for their own food. Dont like to spoil them :mrgreen:

I spoil my fish. I feed 2 times a day. However I only feed Frozen PE Mysid and Rod's Frozen Vegie and then a pinch of flake. I'm out of a lot of foods though.

I have a little plastic bowl with a lid, I fill it with RO/DI water and then place the frozen food in it, Pop it in the Icebox and when it's time to feed, I can grab it, turkey bast a shot in the tank and be done. I try to watch what brands I use. Some of them are high in phosphates. If it's cubed, I don't buy it. I stay with the flat packs and inspect it to see how much is actual food or the solution they pack it in.

I have 30 fish in my tank, including a 15-inch vlamingi and a big trigger. I feed the whole tank 6 cubes every other day.

1/2 a cube for one firefish every day is definitely overfeeding.

I really don't know how much I feed. I thaw the food in a jar, rinse it, then add garlic. Then I use a baby spoon and put some in the tank.

I feed 1/2 cube every other day for two clowns and a fire goby, and target feeding my acans, dunkins, and candy canes.

Back