• Bi-weekly

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Never

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geez id have to be a little forgetful to check the perimeters every two weeks.. Sorry Yote.. Your not gonna get away from that one teensy mistake!

However I am forming an alliance with Biff on this one, im a lazy bastard. Never inless theres a problem. "If it aint broke, dont fix it" I like that philosophy Bobby! Specialy since its a little tricky to try to fix a tank with duct tape!!!!

Geez id have to be a little forgetful to check the perimeters every two weeks.. Sorry Yote.. Your not gonna get away from that one teensy mistake!

However I am forming an alliance with Biff on this one, im a lazy bastard. Never inless theres a problem. "If it aint broke, dont fix it" I like that philosophy Bobby! Specialy since its a little tricky to try to fix a tank with duct tape!!!!

Thats alright Eagle,:mrgreen: Just makes me feel more at home here,lol.
The ol'lady dont let me live em down either.:grumble::Cheers:

You're supposed to test. I had no idea. I was just winging it. Actually I'm lazy too. Unless I see something acting funny I don't test. And neither does Jerm.

Thanks Rigo for the great laugh. :D

on my 24 g. never- since my 125 is a new set up i tested it 2 weeks ago when i set it up and yesterday when i did my 1st big water change. everything is great!!!

Back