Votes: 9 22.5%
  • 39-45

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 46-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 and over

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
I honestly thought with the patience and such that is required for good tanks it would have a lot older people in this thread. Most seem to be under 40, which really isn't that old when I consider my mom is like 55, lol.

I'm 38 going on 138 it feels like.
:bounce:Your not spending enuogh time in the woods. Money, money, money, when instead you could dress your family in animal skin clothing and feed them squirrels and such. We all must make our choices, you choose to provide well for your family, by working hard. The trades make peope feel old pretty darn quick, and looking at prices these days make one feel almost defeated.
:^:

Last edited:
:bounce:Your not spending enuogh time in the woods. Money, money, money, when instead you could dress your family in animal skin clothing and feed them squirrels and such. We all must make our choices, you choose to provide well for your family, by working hard. The trades make peope feel old pretty darn quick, and looking at prices these days make one feel almost defeated.
:^:

Is there ever really such a thing as "enough time in the woods"??? :mrgreen: I'll bet Yote would agree that the answer is "No". :D:D

i'm 30, machinist for 10 years now, Olin Brass(makes brass and copper alloys for automotive and housing industry and US MINT, MEXICAN MINT, CANADIAN MINT and others.

I am a mere 33, just a kid really. My job is to learn. I am learning each day I work with people. I love what I do.

-Doc

me to i worked 2 16 hour shifts this week and probally 2 or 3 more next week, everything keeps breaking down at work and being in maintenance thats a busy time.

Back