how to catch

valasaraptor

Proud ocelot owner!
i need to catch my engineer goby but i dont want to take out all my rock work,traps? baiting him and then netting wont work cause he never comes all the way out

Not being a jerk or anything,but how much rock could you possibly have in an 11 gallon.....i have heard of the 2 liter pop bottle trick,but i don't think that will even fit in your tank...those are the only 2 ways that i know of...

ugh lol not alot at all compared to u guys lol but like 35-40lbs 2 rocks r very dense,i like the way i have it setup too,ima try a couple traps 1st and if i dont prevail they come out

wow did u buy all thth or seed dead and base rock?,i think im jus gonna take a mtn dew bottle and make a trap,hes really lil so the trap doesnt have to be big

wow did u buy all thth or seed dead and base rock?,i think im jus gonna take a mtn dew bottle and make a trap,hes really lil so the trap doesnt have to be big
This should work,you may catch your other fish too though....
When i started out ,i had about 30lbs of live,then basically added all base to get to where i am now...this was over the course of 4 years too...i just added a few more pieces of base a couple months ago.

OMG, the omg would be bigger but caps is as big as i could find lol,and biff im gonna buy sum of ur chaeto,the sale's pitch made me think i neded it when i really dont right this moment lol but will here in a couple weeks

Back