How to get rid of Aiptasia???

Piscean

Reefing newb
What is the best way to go about getting rid of Aiptasia's??? I Have a lot on my live rocks. I noticed that they're already spreading!

Suggestions?

:question:

Aiptasia X works more or less, but you will have to keep using; or at least I do. I'm sure I have those things someplace in there I can't see. Peppermint shrimps are hit or miss, i've had 3 so far; none which like aiptasia. I've also read that it depends on where the peppermints come from as to whether or not they are likely to eat the aiptasia. Berghia nudibranch are the only thing I know for sure will eat aiptasia and will keep eating them, regardless of size, unless they are all gone. After that, you have to find a new home for them as they only eat aiptasia.

Aiptasia X works more or less, but you will have to keep using; or at least I do. I'm sure I have those things someplace in there I can't see.

This is probably the case, LBFish. I know mine seem to pop up in different areas than the ones I kill. Someone is spreading their spores from somewhere I can't see...

You can buy packs of needles at the drug store without a prescription. The pharmacists have always asked what I needed them for though. Aiptasia X comes with a syringe.

Wow that's crazy, I obviously don't get out often... lol.

Thanks for the help, I'll go buy some.... As soon as I get rid of my cyano... :'(

One pest control movement at a time. :P

Back