How to overstock FOWLR/FOT

I CAN hang from a highway overpass by my testicles too...It doesn't mean I want to.

lmafo....that made my day PRC

bwhahahahahaha! I think thats a fantastic idea!

How about a couple of these while were at it?

manatee.jpg

I think they should do well together in a 75!

LF you think those would fit into my 20g mantis tank?:mrgreen:

Can we talk about that horse now???

Omg, that was funny! I want patches to come to my house!!

In case yall missed it!

I really don't know about that... Do you think it's real? I mean, horses are like mentally incapable of that. I wonder if he uses the toilet?

That horse walked right into the car, walked over and got that guy a beer. So maybe trained a little like Mr. Ed was, but he seemed happy. I like seeing him drive down the road, I would piss myself if I saw that!

Horses are very smart, you could easily teach one to do those tricks. But i wouldnt recommend feeding them hamburgers :) thats not good for any species.

Horses are very smart, you could easily teach one to do those tricks. But i wouldnt recommend feeding them hamburgers :) thats not good for any species.

You crack me up, hambergers are bad for you? Only until you add cheese! Next you're gonna tell me milk shakes and pizza are bad for you too, please dont do that.......:D

I think the buffalo looked even stranger in the car. And those people are crazy. They tare the roof of the car so the buffalo can fit??? "I don't want to die with my boots on I want to get run over by a big old buffalo while out in pasture and I mean that's the way I want to go"

Horses are very smart, you could easily teach one to do those tricks. But i wouldnt recommend feeding them hamburgers :smile: thats not good for any species.

I don't know, it's one thing being smart and another thing knowing to pick up the telephone. I fought it was strange that my horse likes to eat bananas, but hamburgers??? That's almost cannibalistic.

But i should have said fast food burgers are not good for any species!

Ok, so pizza and shakes a ok, whew...

Back to business...

TrollNflag078.JPG

I really don't know about that... Do you think it's real? I mean, horses are like mentally incapable of that. I wonder if he uses the toilet?

I've seen a documentary on helper-horses! It's absolutely real. Their owners swear that they are much smarter than any dogs.

I've seen a documentary on helper-horses! It's absolutely real. Their owners swear that they are much smarter than any dogs.

Horses are probably in a lot of ways smarter then dogs, but cats are pretty smart too. Know anyone who has trained their cat to pick up the telephone?

Horses are probably in a lot of ways smarter then dogs, but cats are pretty smart too. Know anyone who has trained their cat to pick up the telephone?

I tell you what, I've got 8 different shots at it sleeping in my bedroom right now. Odds are that one of them will be clever enough to pull it off, huh?

Back