How to Shoot your Deco....

Picasso

Seahorse Whisperer
I would like to offer a class or two on shooting your deco. We will address the special aspects of shooting tiny including, helping the lighting without using a flash, how to get great compositions and how you can set your camera (or use a macro) to get big shots of your tiny treasure.

We will meet online in my virtual classroom. If you're interested, post 2 nights/ times that would be good for you and what kind of camera/ editing software you're using.

I'm good most nights except Mondays. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday?

C

I'm not in the contest but, it sounds like some good stuff. I'll sit in just to learn, doesn't matter what night.

I'm not in the contest but, it sounds like some good stuff. I'll sit in just to learn, doesn't matter what night.

BL1, you are welcome to attend but this class will really focus on the Deco and it's specific problems. Every now and then when there is interest, I'll do a digital photography class, maybe I should start a fall class?

C

I know the holidays are coming up, would you guys want to wait 'till January? Or we could start next week?

Also, kids, let me know what kind of camera and editing software you're using. You can post it here or pm me.

C

I'm great with starting next week. No time like the present!

I shoot with a Pentax K-10D. Typically the odd person out with my choice of camera. I have a 70-300 zoom with a macro switch. I have Photoshop and Lightroom but will confess to knowing very little about Photoshop. I use Lightroom more because I don't do a whole lot of editing. Just some cropping and a little color correction.

BL1, you are welcome to attend but this class will really focus on the Deco and it's specific problems. Every now and then when there is interest, I'll do a digital photography class, maybe I should start a fall class?

C

I have a lot of problems shooting my nanocube and I think a lot of the problems may be similar to the deco, so I might just sit in.

I've got Nikon D5000 with Adobe Lightroom 2

I'm good with any night after about 5ish...I'll probably be using my dad's D90 and a macro lens...As for software, I do next to no editing, so I use paint.net, which was free.

Back