Howdy from AK

My bro in law does lots of that. I think he gave up when he had 5 carcases hanging on the walls. Now he's a spotter and takes people out so they can shoot. (typically in AZ I believe)

I would flat enjoy guiding hunts.
I just like being in the woods and I get just as much enjoyment out of seeing other folks have a good hunt.

I'm a diver as well. I do some ice diving up here and I dive in Prince William Sound.

And redline....we have 2 Fred Meyer's now. That is the one you remember off Airport road. We have one now near College road and the old Steese. Also a Sportsmans Warehouse (yippieeee) :mrgreen:

Man, so Yote has a long lost twin out there... And we were in enough trouble with just the one! We need to send them off in the woods together... See who comes back alive!

I think if Yote and I went out in the wilderness....we would both come back, fatter and with enough food to feed a village and the idiot. :mrgreen:

300 miles from a road....

Boo2a.jpg

Boo1.jpg

Life is good

Florida for Axis? I love Axis....they taste like...well, Axis..

Might be in the spring since I like going to Daytona for Bike Week......info?

Bubba

But MAN I swear.If I ever get to that part of the world,the world can kiss my a$$.Just have somebody drop me some powder and balls,and maybe a few arrows and broadhead a couple of time a year.:bounce:

Non res can hunt ANYTHING but griz, mt. goat, dall sheep without a guide. So that would include moose, caribou, bison, black bear, wolf, elk, blacktail deer, etc

Yeah Squarebanks gets a tad nippy in the winter but the summers rock. Im in Anch tonight for a meeting tomorrow. No snow on the ground here....wassup wif that??? haha

Back