Howdy!!! Newbie, but not so new...

OurFishies

Reef-aholic
Hi everyone! I have a 50 gallon tank that I am about 4 months into (I think... hehe). I absolutely fell in love with saltwater fish. My husband has about 10 years of experience in saltwater. I started a blog tracking the start of our tank up until now so that we could share the tank with family and friends (which is probably a testament to my new addiction).

I am thinking that I may start a nano cube and get it set up for seahorses in the near future. :mrgreen:

Welcome! Always nice having new people show up. Barely here and you have already hit up the potm contest I have noticed! Hope you like it here. Feel free to answer any questions that your husband doesn't, but with 10 yrs experience I imagine he answers a lot for ya!

Thanks guys! 10 years of experience but taking 4 years off means things have changed a bit! :bounce:

Things like when our protein skimmer stopped working today... (it was clogged where the air and the water meet, common I guess, but confusing when new to them!)

I had to submit a picture of the month (so that I can be in the cool club ;))! I am a newbie photographer, I have been using the tank to learn. This means I have about 1,000 pics of our tank sitting on my hard drive, hehe.

Happy to join such a fun friendly community!

Back