Howdy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by yote, Jun 19, 2014.

1. yote

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

It's been a while since I've had time to stop in and say hello. So I figured I'd take a break from studying for Cisco and stop in to say Hi.

The last few months have been intense. Between being a full time 45 year senior year old college kid, being a network contractor for the school I attend, and managing the LFS that got me started in this hobby, I barely even get time to swallow a sandwich let alone read the forums.

But anyway, How have y'all been?

yote, Jun 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

2. yote

ErinCahir Sausage Wrangler

Hey yote! It's great to hear from you. Glad you had a minute to swing by and say hello!

ErinCahir, Jun 19, 2014
    1. Advertisements

3. yote

Becky Administrator

Great to see you back @yote :thumbsup:

Sounds like things are pretty busy for you, I hope the studying is going well. How long is the course?

Becky, Jun 19, 2014
  4. yote

salt_for_brains Alabama Reefer VIP Member

Glad to see you crusing the boards, yote! I know exactly how going to college later in life can be since I am doing the same thing. Hang in there;)

salt_for_brains, Jun 19, 2014
  5. yote

wontonflip I failed Kobayashi Maru

Hi Joe :) Glad you're keeping busy at least! Remember to take a break once in a while. I've been super busy, too. But I'm trying to remember to take breathers here and there.

wontonflip, Jun 19, 2014
  6. yote

Northstar24 The Tang Herder

Hey Yote! Good to hear things are going well for you, is there a light at the end of the tunnel yet?

Northstar24, Jun 19, 2014
  7. yote

yote Ceritfied Mantis Hunter Moderator

Becky,
    I've got another 3 weeks left of the 12 Cisco course. Then I've got 12 weeks of Linux with 2 6 week gen ed classed thrown into the mix. Then I'll have my Associates and be done with school, unless I decide to take another 2 years.

Nick,
    I'm a hanging. To close to quit now. BTW, What's your course of study?

Gretch,
    I'm getting a few breaks here and there. About 5 minutes per 4 hours of work. That's what keeps me young.;)

North,
    Yep, I can see the light. Approx. 15 weeks left in school.

After that's all done, I'm gonna start working out the details of my next reef system. Preliminary plans are for 2 125s side by side with one HUGE sump and one kickass skimmer for both tanks. One as a lagoon tank with sea grasses. lagoon corals, anemones ,and fish. That will be for the most part, the filtration for an SPS dominated reef. That is IF I don't stroke out from this Cisco stuff first.:)

yote, Jun 20, 2014
    Becky and salt_for_brains like this.
  8. yote

salt_for_brains Alabama Reefer VIP Member

You are going to be one of those IT guys I enjoy causing trouble for at work:D
    I am in my junior year working on my Bachelors in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources. My company pays a percentage 70, 60, 50 for A, B, C respectively. A pretty sweet deal;)

salt_for_brains, Jun 20, 2014
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question