Hydor USA support contact info

RockStacker

Reefing newb
For anyone who needs it, this is the email for Hydor USA that worked for me.

[email protected]

Hydor USA, Inc.
Customer Service
4740 Northgate Blvd #125
Sacramento, CA 95834
Hydor

The front grilles on two of my Hydor Koralias broke (the part where the rubber stopper attaches to the cover) and I emailed them to find out if there are retailers that sell replacement front covers.
They emailed be back saying they will send me two replacement front covers as part of the warranty.

The front grills are bad by design. I finally gave up on them after replacing one 3 times. I heard they modified the design but I can't see any difference in the new ones at the LFS.

Well, I never heard back from Hydor after I sent them my mailing address as they requested.

Anyway, I bought replacement covers online (supposedly the corrected design) and the only thing I could see different is that the rubber stopper is a little bigger and the way it is attached to the front cover is different too.
With the old covers that I had, the rubber stopper is attached to a thin plastic pin that is part of the front cover.
With the new ones I got, the rubber stopper itself is inserted into a slot that is molded into the front cover.
I hope these stay in one piece until I have enough money for a couple of MP10's.

Back