I am not sure, but....is this a good tank?

IMHO I wouldn't buy it. The light is most likely power compacts and the skimmer sucks. If you look around you can find a fully set up tank for about the same price with better components. I was trying to sell my reef ready 40 gal breeder with a euro reef skimmer, metal halide, 60 LBS rock, clowns, 3 koralia power heads, sump, and return pump for 370.00 and didn't get but a few interests.

looks good, Yes, I would have to look into that more. Maybe when I move into my own place....and get a job :-/

Right now, my parents are getting most of my stuff for me.

That one is in Arkansas... is that where you are from? or did you just look for Arkansas..?

I looked for the closest town near Mena on craigslist and I think it's Fort Smith. I live in Southern Illinois.

Ohkay..lol.. that's a great idea. I have never used craigslist before though. how does it work, do you buy things online and they ship stuff to you, or do you got meet the seller?

You get to meet the seller. It's a free site to buy, sell, or trade. I use it quite a bit and you can find some killer deals. I bought a custom 6 foot 75 gal, 80 LBS live rock, cheap skimmer, sump, and mag 5 all for 100.00. Also after I loaded it all up the guy says he needs more money for a light and will give me a regular 75 gal, stand, and magnum HOT filter for another 40.00.

I have traded many corals on there and sold stuff too.

wow.. sound great! I will deffly be checking the site often for great deal. I will have to ask everyone here for the advice first though...at least till i know the difference between dung and poop.

Back