I am now algae free on all tanks

d.french

Reef enthusiast
thanks to adding more to my cleaner crew and this stuff called marine S.A.T. my 125 gallon is algae free after 5 weeks. Just thought i would let everyone know no more double agent stuff its official i have Algae Free Tanks. Everyone else have to check out that Marine S.A.T. made by TLC awesome stuff, not a chemical its bacteria that competes with algae for nutrients.
:bounce::^::Cheers:

Glad it worked D.
I picked up a bottle of it yesterday.Planning on starting it in my tank today after I finsh my water change.

works great i got an xtra bottle in case i need it for new tank, traded nano cube and tearin down 29 gallon and runnin only 2 tanks instead of 3. I got a 75 gallon to setup now just need a 48 t5 light and i'm set. Hey yote do you have enough room to get in your tank with that nova extreme light on your 75 gallon.

Got plenty of room D.
Theres nearly 4 inches on each side of the fixture when its centered on the tank.When I need extra clearence I just push it back some.
But yeah,no problems getting into it.

congrats. that is an accomplishment worthy of praise. Not everyone can say that about their tanks.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

I know Bermuda has started using the SAT,and the guys there say it does wonders.
They said it dropped nitrates in the 380gal big fish tank to nearly zilch with 3 doses.

I just dosed my 75 with it after doing a 15gal water change.

Awesome, but I would feel a little skeptical about putting that in my tank.

Are there any negative effects?

its not a chemical, its bacteria that competes for nutrients in which algae feeds from so i would think not, no problems in both my tanks except for after dosing and ridding both tanks of algae i now have purple coralline algae popping up everywhere for once so i guess so far the effects are great

just snapped these pics real quick not best quality plus halides are shut off now so i will try to do another vid soon, there is one spot by my rio powerhead were water is pumped into my hang on fuge that has algae stuck to inlate but everywhere else is clear of algae.
IM001105.JPG

IM001104.JPG

IM001103.JPG

IM001101.JPG

IM001100.JPG

IM001099.JPG

Tank is a mess cause i'm housing some live rock in there for my 75 gallon i'm setting up, the lighter rock is homemade rock which i'm making into live rock right now so it will be seede for the new tank. Local reefer makes it and sells it for 1 buck a pound.

Back