I can not get a good picture

beam3er

Reefing newb
I was looking in my tank this morning and saw about 20 very small, maybe a 1/4 inch long creatures. They have, what seems to be, many legs like a centipede, two small antennas and the body has very small segments, They move (crawl) around very quickly. They are on my live rocks, corals, and sand. My brother has a good camera but they are so small and quick it will be hard to get a good picture. I might try to suck a few out during my next water change to get a close up picture to help with the identification process. Thank you all for your input.

They don't seem like worms they have legs and crawl around, they are kinda clumsy and get blown around in the current. On the link that dcantuscon put in his post, they look like the picture on the top right of that page.

beam3er....you live about 20 mins from me. What LFS do you get your stuff from? Are you coming to the frag swap this weekend in Northampton?

ccCapt...can you share more details about this frag swap? Beam3er is my brother so we live close. I'd definitely like to check it out.

Thanks,
Dave

Yeah right worms?? Are u some kind of dumb hick? worms?? please read more before u post on here!! Buy a sump Mini 14g .... :mrgreen:

Mp out... LOL.....

And since the confusion was cleared up,I undeleted the post :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yote,
Hiker4twenty and beam3er are my close friends. We bust eachothers balls all the time. I did not mean anything offensive by it at all. If you do not believe me ask either of them. Peace.

yote,
Hiker4twenty and beam3er are my close friends. We bust eachothers balls all the time. I did not mean anything offensive by it at all. If you do not believe me ask either of them. Peace.

In that case,do me and the other mods a favor and put one of these ---> :mrgreen: in your post somewhere.It'll make our job of keeping the trolls out a lot easier by letting us know that its meant in a friendly way.

Yeah right worms?? Are u some kind of dumb hick? worms?? please read more before u post on here!! Buy a sump Mini 14g .... :mrgreen:

Mp out... LOL.....

And since the confusion was cleared up,I undeleted the post :D

MP....starting trouble already, haha. No worries brother, it's all in good fun. :pooh::bounce:

Back