I can't find my diamond goby

rudabug

Reefing newb
Ok had to rearrange some rocks and now I can't see/find my DIamond Goby. Is it posable to trap them under rocks? They are fast little fellas and figured they would evacuate the are but I guess I never thought about them getting trapped under a rock.

Mine went MIA for a few days...finally found him under a rock I previously looked at...I think cuz he was white, I did not notice him when the sand clouded up. But he was fine; just pissed that I lifted his rock. They're good at finding the smallest places.

Mine went MIA for a few days...finally found him under a rock I previously looked at...I think cuz he was white, I did not notice him when the sand clouded up. But he was fine; just pissed that I lifted his rock. They're good at finding the smallest places.

Wait so your goby is still with us??

Thanks just went to see what has happened in the tank and I noticed the tell tail signs of the goby. Piles of sand and many holes and caves dug under rocks. He might make an appearance tomorrow

Wait so your goby is still with us??

Nah....in the end, the Kole tang was too much of an a$$ and the goby got too stressed and never left his cave. If I ever catch him, he's outta there. He's my only trouble maker -- he doesn't like bladderless fish. I miss my goby though. My sand's getting dirty without him.

Thanks just went to see what has happened in the tank and I noticed the tell tail signs of the goby. Piles of sand and many holes and caves dug under rocks. He might make an appearance tomorrow

Sounds like he's fine. I was worried once when I accidentally shifted a big rock that I knew mine tunneled under. I didn't see him for days, thought I crushed him! Just be careful landscaping (I know you probably are)!

They are so much fun to watch! And such personality!

Back