I can't find my new goby and pistol shrimp..

If you had 3 angels together in a 55 gallon tank, I'd put my money on them killing each other. Dwarf angels are normally very incompatible with each other, especially in a smaller tank like a 55 (although there are maybe one or two people on here that have successfully been able to keep two different dwarf angels together). Did you ever see any chasing, nipping or aggression among the three angels?

Did your angels fight? I thought dwarf angels were aggressive to one another.

Also we would be better off knowing your exact params, your "fine" and my "fine" may be vastly different.

Edit biff is way too fast :D

My dwarf was the only angel when he dissapeared, the bicolor was in the tank for 3 weeks before I introduced the coral beauty. I didnt witness any aggression, they stayed out of each others way. I have plenty of rocks for them to hide and explore. I will post params as soon as I get a good test. I have kept freshwater fish for 8 years and I never had so many headaches! I have a lot to learn about saltwater fish! :grumble:

Freshwater and saltwater are about as common as night and day.

Remember just because you dont see aggression doesnt mean its not there. Also were you testing your water regularly? If not a problem could have snuck up on you, very quickly.

Back