I don't mind the fact that we have ads

d2mini

Reef enthusiast
at the top of the forum. I know they help keep the site running, which is great.
But those are some gross ads! Fat stomachs... nasty yellow decaying teeth... ewwwww! :yikesu:

I use an Ad Blocker program and never see ads.

But those are some gross ads! Fat stomachs... nasty yellow decaying teeth... ewwwww! :yikesu:

I believe the ads are tailored to individuals (Dcantucson says he gets ads in Spanish a lot, because he's in Tucson).

What do your ads say about you, Dennis? Time to do some situps and start brushing your teeth more often?? ;)

Last edited:
I have been a vip member for so long i totally forgot there were ads on this forum. sounds like you got some good ones dennis.

If there's a really offensive ad I should be able to block it, but like Biff says, the ads depend on where you are browsing from. I mainly see ones for UK phone companies. :)

VIP members and mods don't see any ads, but I need to have a few ads for regular members otherwise the site wouldn't be able to continue running.

Keep them adds coming Ian!!!!!!
Does the site get any extra money if I click on an add? If so, I will try to click on one every once in a while!!!

Back