I Don't Want to Hurt Ya! Can I Pop Some Bubbles? Caulerpa?

cause i know that stuff will spew out of it when you pop it. you think that it will reproduce using whatever spews out?

possibly. i want a mandarin first then when i feel that my tank is ready, im going for 1 mandarin 2 seahorses and 2 pipefish. pipefish i can get for sure but id have to see if i can get seahorses. all these guys usually only take livefood, huh?

The bubble calurpa will be a great area for pods to hide and produce, for you mandarin, seahorses and pipes. You will just need to garden it on occasion.

Why can't you get coral on Guam? Is it illegal or just not available? Can you go diving and get your own? Does Guam even have coral reefs? Sorry for all of the dumb questions, I literally only know that Guam is in the pacific...one of the few places that I have zero knowledge of.

There's lots of coral here on guam, but it's illegal to take them. it's also illegal to even own coral on guam; even dead ones.

i know people on guam still take coral from the ocean and use them in their aquariums. i would ask them for frags but i dont know any of the reefers on guam.

Back