I finally got a cam. So heres some updated pics.

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I just got a cam in I bought so heres some updated pics. There not very good. I'm not the greatest photographer well not even a good one LOL:D
Recently Ive been doing some trading and I just bought 5 frags of zoas.

Heres a whole tank shot. I know I need more rock and to get ride of the big white rock but I hoping the white one will get covered in zoas over time.
Picture037.jpg
[/IMG]
These are some of the new zoa's.
Picture026.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture025.jpg
[/IMG]
These are my favorite zoas but there hard to see. I'll try to get better pics.
Picture024.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture017.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres the green frilly I got from dfrench It has doubled in size then split in half.
Picture016.jpg
[/IMG]
Heres the new red shroom.
Picture015.jpg
[/IMG]
New clove polyps.
Picture014.jpg
[/IMG]
Heres a better one of my favorite zoa's
Picture012.jpg
[/IMG]

looks good bobby, for some reason i lost half my frilly mushrooms so i moved rock to different location and now i think there getting better.

Thanks guys. Dfrench if something happens were they dont come back I'll give you one of the ones that split back, and I can bring a tonga shroom if you want next time I come. (when ever that is ) LOL

there doin better, just lost some for whatever reason not sure, something similar happened to one other guy with his yuma ricordeas.

did get some lots of frogspawn 2 different colors, and lots of hammer coral for really cheap like 20 heads of each for 40.00. Got colt coral big piece for 10 bucks, like 40 polyps of green zoas for 20 bucks, 3 baby maximas for 25 a piece. Got more frags of kenya trees, pom pom xenia, pink star polyps gonna give out for free to some local SLASH members. Finally found a keyhole limpet for my 29 gallon frag tank, and added prefilter sponges to my 2 maxi jet powerheads and hang on filter so my lettuce nudibranch doesn't get sucked up. Added cleaner clams to both tanks cause they help filter out nitrates by filter feeding.

been busy lots of stuff to do and take care of lately got a frag swap saturday the 28th near here in pontoon beach Illinois.

Sounds great!! Hay if you want more zoas theres a place in vandalia not too far from you on ebay. I got 5 frags of different zoas for 23.50 by bidding on them. Thats the cheapest I've ever seen them.

Back