I got a new water pump for circulation for anemones ?

minajaguar

Reefing newb
I got a new water pump for circulation ?
so i have 2 wave makers now or pumps
how to put them in the tank 30 gallon
for my anemones
i put them like the photos ...
please advice me with the best positions to have great water current for my sebae anemones
sorry may be i asked this question before with one pump.

Attachments

• aquarium_nitrogen_cycle.jpg
    aquarium_nitrogen_cycle.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 809
Last edited:
Well, you don't want the rock to be directly blasted by the flow. I would use the rock position in Drawing #2 but put the two powerheads in the back corners, facing diagonal, so that they hit the front glass at an angle. This will create some counter currents throughout the tank.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 412
IS THIS VIEW front or Top ????
pllease if you can give me another photo from another view ... thank you very much
it really something confusing me and i don't find a rule for it

thats a top down view. The powerheads go at the top of the tank angled inward, and should blow across the top of the rock line not directly at it.

so what is the front view for it ... put the powerheads down near the substrate of up near the water surface ...
and i recognize you said to make the powerhead current tangent to the rocks surface and directed to the front side of the tank ... from back to front ???? Am i got it right ???

Up near the water's surface. The powerheads should create a ripple on the water's surface. And yes, put the powerheads at the back, directing the water flow towards the front of the tank.

Back