I have just completed my iPhone app for aquarium hobbyists...

zyber thanks for the info. someone else had mentioned the + - button to me a week ago and I had forgotten. I will implement that in the next major update. if you could please review the app on itunes that would be great.

also be aware that i have an update currently being reviewed by apple that fixes some minor bugs. apple is taking longer than the first time i submitted. must be a holiday backlog.

zyber thanks for the info. someone else had mentioned the + - button to me a week ago and I had forgotten. I will implement that in the next major update. if you could please review the app on itunes that would be great.

also be aware that i have an update currently being reviewed by apple that fixes some minor bugs. apple is taking longer than the first time i submitted. must be a holiday backlog.
np and will do a review for you tonight :Cheers:

@LB once i add logging, i think i can set it up to email the data out that you can then share however you like

Very cool, now I just wait to wait for your app to be converted to android, or drink the cool aid :)

Make sure you post here if you decide to make an android version.

Just bought the app....Doesn't work. It won't open. I'm trying to use an Ipad...This is no way to start a relationship Zambano.:mrgreen: I saw your post about some bugs, I'll assume this is one of them and give it a couple of days.

Last edited:
@prc pm me Your email address I can't pm dint have enough posts.

That iS very odd I have tested on iPad and it worked just the same as on the phone. There is no code that runs on the app if it's on an iPad as opposed to an iPhone. What does it do? When does it crash? Do you see the welcome screen? By the way the app store tests all the apps, it would be available if it didn't run, not to mention many have downloaded it. Is your iPad jailbroken?

It never opens...it starts to open and then shrinks back...I don't ever get to a welcome screen. No my ipad isn't jailbroken, I can see the icon that it downloaded, I can see the 2 clownfish for the logo, but it doesn't open.

Last edited:
I have received one issue with the app not running on an iPad, it was resolved by deleting the app from the iPad and installing it using itunes and synching the iPad instead of downloading directly. It's an odd behavior that hopefully is resolved with the update, I haven't been able to replicate the issue.

the update that was being reviewed by apple was rejected and I have resubmitted a new update with some more features, including Spanish and French languages.

I just got the new update for this and it's great. They've added the ability to track multiple aquariums with it now.

Great app. Thanks. We are starting our nano (eventual) reef and we homeschool. My son, the future marine biologist, has an iPad and documenting water tests, changes, eventual livestock is great. Helpful when going to the aquarium store.
Thanks,
Angie

Back