i just found a great discovery

wow, taking that whole global warming thing a bit strong there Biff. I like what Dennis Miller said about global warming, look it up online. He is hysterical. But, then again, I am a gun toting conservative and it sounds like you may be a touch on the liberal side. Don't worry, I still like you. Glad I keep my corals in my tank at a happy 80 degrees so if the coral reefs do die out, I can spawn my nepthia for thousands of dollars a cut....muhhahhahahahaha!!!!!!!

-Dr Marco :sfish:

i dont even know if im elefant or donkey yet but i feel bad for rigo if global warming is tuer hell be covered in water

QUOTE=Bifferwine;76740]HiBye, you don't know what you're talking about. When CO2 is released into the atmosphere it ABSORBS and TRAPS heat from the earth that would otherwise escape into space. It may feel cold in your BB gun, but it works very differently when it's thousands of feet up in the atmosphere. There are NO scientists that even debate whether global warming is happening or not, and if humans are causing it. It is considered a fact. I know, I'm a scientist. And you are a ten year old. So there.[/QUOTE]

:beerchug::toothy12:[

Did you read about the effect GW will have on the polar bears? Need to do something before it's to late.

Yep. Polar bears are predicted to be extince by the year 2050 because of global warming. They live on icebergs and will have nowhere to live once all their icebergs melt (and cover Rigo's home town ;)).

take em in the zoos then,plant trees,or they can buy a expensuve piecie of equipment that freezes the water

Would you want to live in a cage the rest of your life?

I'm a hunter,I love the woods and the outdoors and I hate animal rights activiest.
But I DO NOT think that any wild animal should be forced to live a pen,and paraded in front of humans.
When I see a deer,bear,any wild animal,I want to see it in its natural enviroment.
Thats the reason I only buy tank raised corals.And most of my fish are tank raised.

nah, "Drill it all!!!" I say. Lets drill in every place possible for more oil so I don't have to pay so damn much for gas!!! Just kidding, Biff, please stop the hate mail before it begins.

Not to sound like a therapist, but...hell, it is what I am....

I believe there needs to be balance in all we do. It seems as if there are always opposing sides, who push intensly against each other. Since both sides of any argument spend so much time defending their beliefs, egos, platforms, etc, there is no time left to explore alternative options and work with others to find solutions. Remember, anything taken to an extreme becomes unhealthy. if we do not find balance in our personal, professional, and political lives, we tend to burn out fast. One thing I have found to always be true, the harder you push against something, the more likely it is to defend and push back. If a more gentle approach is taken, it tends to work better. Now then, back to the sarcastic, politically incorrect heathen talk

"kill, kill, kill...condos for everyone....yay....."

Screw the dang condos.

Give me little cabin,way back in the mountains,where my nearest neighbor is 1000 miles away,and i'll be a happy Yote.

that is a great question and, luckily, I am not a politician and not in charge of big decisions. I work with individuals, teens and their families. I can answer that question. Balance is determined by what each individual system can tolerate. There needs to be consideration to the needs of each member of the system, with an understanding of give and take. It is tricky to balance the individual needs of a family, especially when facing two opposing sides. The funny thing is, USUALLY, the opposing sides are not super polarized, but are interested in acheiving a similar goal, but are looking at the situation in two different ways. that is where I come in to help decipher what is really going on. SO...send me to Washington and let me mediate the two major parties...at a minimal cost (oh, say, about $10,000 an hour) and I can help resolve this concern in a matter of weeks.

your welcome rigo and here in PA i love this hotnes and in west virgina its like 95 perfect for swimming.I HATE SNOW
-----------

Back