I`m a noob, but alrady have a ton of videos :)

Then why aren't you using what you Learned?its possible to make a reef tank with small amounts of money it just takes longer,I havent spent over 300.00 bucks in the past 6mo the most expensive thing ive done is my lights and replacing the bulbs if you cut corner u have to kno how to do it not jus think it will work

Mate, I ignored your other post you directed towards me because you are not taking advice properly. You are assuming that you know more than the experts on this site. Little Fish is 100% correct. The only people I know who can do a small tank for little to no cost are those who have large established tank to take creatures from and to change water in an emergency..

Did you also know that your LFS like most others, treat there water with different chemicals which you now have in your tank?

My favorite LFS actually says NEVER take water from an established system you don't know because you have no idea what you are introducing to your tank....

Grow up, if you want to be on this site to get advice, accept it and actually listen... if you want to do your own thing, start a build thread, say 'I don't want advice, I am just testing a project' and we will leave you alone! But you came here saying, I need the experts help. So you should bloody well use it. This is Immature.

Back