I need a new skimmer

Aquarian

Reef pro
Coral Vue is reef octopus. .. hahahahahaha. I'd stay away from the square ones, bad invention imho. Squares and bubbles don't make sense. I'd think all the corners will build up and be a pain to clean.

the first 2 are the same skimmer steve
Reef Octopus BH90 Hang on Protein Skimmer
Height: 23.8″
Foot print: 7.5″ x 7.5″
Reaction Chamber: 4″

Pump: OTP-1000s
Fit tanks up to: 75-100Gal

BH?90 skimmer is totally a new hang on skimmer, not like your common hang on design, it have a cylindrically main body and use the siphon to feed water in to the skimmer which reduces the load on the pump while increasing the air generated.

This skimmer skims the top of the water surface avoiding the ugly oil buildup on the water surface. A cylindrical reaction chamber, the bubble chamber and conical body to neck transition?all help disperse the air gently and reducing turbulence as the collected organics make it into the collection cup. It is also very easy to be set up. Two adjustable PVC screws makes it could be stably fixed on your aquarium tanks.

Item #: BH90HOB

Reef Octopus BH90 Hang On Skimmer
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services

Price:$179.99
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *

the first 2 are the same skimmer steve
Reef Octopus BH90 Hang on Protein Skimmer
Height: 23.8″
Foot print: 7.5″ x 7.5″
Reaction Chamber: 4″

Pump: OTP-1000s
Fit tanks up to: 75-100Gal

BH?90 skimmer is totally a new hang on skimmer, not like your common hang on design, it have a cylindrically main body and use the siphon to feed water in to the skimmer which reduces the load on the pump while increasing the air generated.

This skimmer skims the top of the water surface avoiding the ugly oil buildup on the water surface. A cylindrical reaction chamber, the bubble chamber and conical body to neck transition?all help disperse the air gently and reducing turbulence as the collected organics make it into the collection cup. It is also very easy to be set up. Two adjustable PVC screws makes it could be stably fixed on your aquarium tanks.

Item #: BH90HOB

Reef Octopus BH90 Hang On Skimmer
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on pinterest_shareMore Sharing Services

Price:$179.99
* Marked fields are required.
Qty: *
Right it's just that one is 90 gallons and one is 100 gallons. It would be running on my 36 so I would likely go with the smaller one, I can't seem to find any revues on the round HOB ones.

that is where i go to buy my fish i live about an hour away
Fish from there are hit or miss for me, I think out of 10 fish I bought from there, 4 have lived. Other places I still have them all.

They are the cheapest most of the time for supplies, I can order today and 2 days later I have my goodies when I get home. I live about an hour south of there.

the rest got sick from 3 fish i got at petco the only fish i lost from that pet place was the blonde naso tang that i couldn't get to eat and one was eaten by my carpet anemone

There's a special ring in hell for Petco. I rescued 4 anemones from them, still have the little Haitian pink tip in the 57. Healed up the other 3 LTs and sold them after I knew they were healthy.

Back