I need some advice before I can go to bed...please?

michelle

Reefing newb
I just got new lights. another 2 t-5's to add to my current ones. ANYWAY, my carpet anemone is on the move.:grumble: So, now I am afraid to go to bed because I am afraid it is going to kill EVERYTHING in my tank...help?:HELP!:

I don't think it will kill anything, they tend to move whenever things change in the tank, such as lighting. It will find a spot and get comfy again

well mine (so far) has gone from a rock at the top to firmly planted on my front glass. I have a great view of its foot :S

Well, it seems to have settled in and at a safe distance from all of my corals. Thankfully I never lost anything. I have to say though, it was a stressfull night!!
Thanks for everyones support

Well, it seems to have settled in and at a safe distance from all of my corals. Thankfully I never lost anything. I have to say though, it was a stressfull night!!
Thanks for everyones support

Isn't it funny how this hobby can be extremely stressful at times:frustrat:

I defintaly hear ya, I have had a couple sleepless nights due to my reef addiction.

I used to think that I was stressed when my kids was born.Then I got into this hobby,and now I can actually say that I know exactly what stress is.

thats only when you pay a company to do everything for you, if he wants peaceful and calming buy him a ticket to a public aquarium

Back