I stupified

Yote Ive never treated any tank for cyano, what is good to use? I hate this crap it makes my tank look horrible

How many water changes have you done? Done a lights out?

Also, that stuff hates good flow. What do you have in your eel tank for circulation?

weve done one water change yesterday. It was a 25 gallon change. and left the lights off all day today. we also scrubbed the rocks cxlean

you guys are nuts. you expect me to go do a water change in the middle of Surviver Premier. Not Gonna Happen:bowdown:

Hey David im a huge surviver fan. I have to tvo most of them with my work schedule but never miss a one. What did you think about the oil tycoon that dumped out the water and burned peoples socks. what a diabolical mind at work huh.

that is the stupidest shoe that i have ever seen. along with american idol. i hate most of the reality shows that are on tv.

Ok James my wife says she likes you so dont make me have to stop in billings to kick your a$$ for making fun of survivor:mrgreen:. Thats an awsome show. You need to give it a chance

i just think is is stupid dramatic crap. everyone is out to talk shit about everyone else and they are no better than anyone else. that is why i hate those shows all the shit talking. trying to make themselves look better. by the way house starts monday

Thats a show I never got into, but if you wanna watch a great show try HERO'S now thats an awsome show. It starts mon also

i have seen a few min of it. but i do not watch that much tv. usually unless it is the discovery, natgeo, or the sci channel

I just cant get enough of heros or 24. thats another great show. I watch way too much tv. I also love going to the movies. My brain is mush :mrgreen:

Back