I want one!

This amazing specimen requires little introduction.

The few available species were captive bred (as they must be by law), are in perfect condition, and well acclimated to tank life.

Im going to call BS on this one . . . and the leafys are way cooler anyways

Someday, i am going to either own an aquarium with these guys in it or i will be the vet for an aquarium/zoo that has them and then i can call them my own.

Someday, i am going to either own an aquarium with these guys in it or i will be the vet for an aquarium/zoo that has them and then i can call them my own.

We just went to the Denver Aquarium... I don't remember if they had them or not... so they probably didn't. All in all, kind of disappointing.

We just went to the Denver Aquarium... I don't remember if they had them or not... so they probably didn't. All in all, kind of disappointing.
i have been to the denver aquarium about 5 times. I used to go to Denver a lot for work. and no they dont have any. Really you didnt like it? I love that aquarium. only crappy thing is that their giant pacific octopus is right by the huge front window guranteeing zero activity in the daytime :(

looks like an amazing buy and at almost 5k you cant afford not to buy one.

I think the last time I went to the Chicago aquarium (Shedd Aquarium) that they had a real tall circular tank with them. but that was like 5 years ago

They dont :( but i did get a chance to see them at the San Francisco aquarium. They are so amazing.

san francisco? GIIIRRRLLL, you need to come to the monterey bay aquarium where we have a whole half a FLOOR dedicated to the "secret lives of seahorses". Get your fill of em there :) there's currently i think 30 Leafys on display :)

personally, i like the weedies better ;) they look burnt! LOL

Back