i want them what are they

shades251

Reefing newb
i seen these in another tank i want them dont know what they are to look for them can any one help????

Attachments

• 2ndattempNovember1Tank026.jpg
    2ndattempNovember1Tank026.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 346
  • 83c23638-1.jpg
    83c23638-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 369
Pic #1:
Yellow = sun coral
Green = montipora

Pic #2:
Yellow = short-tentacle plate coral (?)
Red = red mushroom (?)
Green = some sort of acro (?)
Pink/Blue = brain coral

It's hard to say without closer pics.

imo those colors in that pic have been edited. I would say its an orange disc (short tentacled plate coral. although I couldn't say anymore than that because I'm looking on mty phone

I don't know... The colors look pretty authentic to me. I've seen plate corals that are that color. They are EXPENSIVE, for sure!

really? I thought everything just looked odd. maybe that's from looking on my phone. the Orange discs are cheap at one lfs I know ( 2 for 30ausd) and 90 ausd for one at another. but I would like a yellow one.

my LFS has a orange plate coral it is not quite as bright as the one in the pics and it is like two by two inch for like 30 bucks

imo those colors in that pic have been edited. I would say its an orange disc (short tentacled plate coral. although I couldn't say anymore than that because I'm looking on mty phone

You've also got to remember that different lighting can make the colors stand out more to.
+1 Biff on th IDs.

Back