i want to build this

James if you are really serious about building a woody I can hook you up with a bunch of very knowledgeable people and probably the worlds largest collection of plywood tanks.

www.fingerlakesreef.com Kents tank there is literally world famous.

i have been really thinking about trying but it would prob take me over a year to build one in my free time but i just may try i am going to go to home depot to check out different kinds of plywood

James really if you are serious about building a woody PLEASE check out the fingerlakes site! Jason Kent Scott and Don will help you to make the best possible tank! They have these things down to a science

James really if you are serious about building a woody PLEASE check out the fingerlakes site! Jason Kent Scott and Don will help you to make the best possible tank! They have these things down to a science

just started checking out the site

Why a plywood tank? I've seen several DIY posts on various sites and it looks like a very involved process. Is it really worth the time and effort? What are the advantages? Just curious.

it is cheaper than a glass tank when you get into the very large tanks depending on how you build it. and you are the one to make it to what you need

True, you are the one in control of building just what you need and want. Can't beat that aspect. I'm envious of you guys that can build something this involved! I would have to have enough stuff to build 2 or 3 of everything because of making so many errors. It would cost me a fortune and take 5 years! LOL

It would be fun to watch your build though.

Back