i was browsing the web and found this its so beautiful

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
what is it

coral.jpg

looks like wax melting

SOmething insanly cool looking!! I wish I could help, but I don't know. It is wicked though.

Blastomussa wellsi is one of my FAVORITE corals! I used to have some very beautiful ones, but they cooked when my tank boiled :(. Now I have a small piece of merletti (just 3 heads). I don't like them as much, but they have great colors. They grow soooooo slowly! I've had it for about 4 months now... It had 3 heads when I bought it and still has the same old 3 heads.

That second pic almost looks like a bunch of little scolymias...

That first pic looks like it could be some sort of sponge.

The first one looks like a very wild looking tunicate.Google ''tunicate'' and look at the images.The second looks like some kind of brain to me...either what Biff said or maybe a Lobo.

Your tank boiled?

When I first set up my 240, I moved everything that I had into my old 55 into it. I set up my new MH lights and set up two small heaters. Within one day, when I wasn't at home, the tank got up to 96 degrees. Pretty much everything I had in my old 55 died, with the exception of damn kenya weeds, some zoas and some shrooms. Every LPS died except a bubble coral, and every single piece of SPS died, including a huge colony of birdsnest that I had grown from a 2 inch long piece to the size of head of cabbage :(. Miraculously, every single fish lived.

Back