I went to the fish store....

Marke86

Coral Junkie
Well Im filling up my tank to rapidly I was suppose to limit myself to one addition a month and now im lucky if I can stay down to two. I have no regrets on any of my purchases I probably seen about 30 coral beautys before I saw the one I wanted. but i went in there today to get some frozen brine and of course you got to check out the coral and I saw a "cocoa tube".
I didnt buy it though. But I never seen this species before it looks like a orange fether duster. what kind of maintance does this coral require? and does anybody have this fish store problem? I Feel like a coral junkie. lol
thx
mark

i love feather dusters !!!!!! but i have not purchased one either because I'm not sure how mature my tan has to be

They are way,way more difficult than regular feather duster worms.I know of no one who has kept them long term.They need heavy feeding micro-plankton/phytoplankton.

Like others have said, coco worms are stunning, but even the most experienced aquarists have problems keeping them alive. I always drool over the ones in my LFS. So pretty!

Back