i wish

HeavyHittah

LivingReefs is like home
you could turn on the tv and find a reefing channel. a channel that would showcase great tanks as well as different reefs around the world. and it could teach how to get started and maintain a great reef aquarium. It was just a thought because i was sitting watching tv and i was thinking how great it would be to have a saltwater channel. I would probably leave it there all day.lol. i typed this from my phone so i hope it dont sound to choppy or anything.

I think that would be a great show. Like an hour show and part of it to help describe how to set up a tank or piece of equipment and then showcasing tanks around the world.

that would be great, I would love it.But I dont think there is anything like that on t.v.they have the fishing channel,DIY channel,etc..... They should make a reefing channel

Maybe livingreefs (Along with rc and/or other forums) could petition animal planet or discovery for a show. Lol! Better yet we could start a livingreefs channel. Wonder how much that costs? Or maybe some kind of weekly episode on youtube. I dont know. Im just brainstorming.

That's funny, I've had the same ideal before, I already keep my t.v. on animal planet, discovery channel, or sportcenter...I also have a habit of watching the planet earth marathon, everytime it comes on, even though I have it on my dvr...I guess i'm sprung!

It would be cool, but I think we are a minority. There have been some good shows on Discovery, but they are far and few in between.

I'd like to see a good in detail DIY type reefing show. Like a "Flip that aquarium". Lol You could start the show with a modest budget and get everything on Craigslist and see what you can come up with.

Would there be a show called "Tang Police" who bust people for putting a clown tang in their 29g biotope? I kinda like this cable channel idea!

Hahahaha. Like "Animal Cops". "Tang Police" would be great! I can see it now, "Tang Officers" scanning the on-line forums for help questions from newbs who mention the PBT in their 29 gallon. Non-reefers may get confused by the title though, it could have other meanings...

Great idea. I think it would be a super awesome show but unfortunately, it would probably have very poor rating and get canceled.

Back