@%$#.....Ick in DT!!

I would never say never.I never thought i would get it.I also did everything in my power to control it.I knew i had an ich free tank.Maybe thats why i had an outbreak.I never provided my fish with garlic(other than whats in the seaweed selects) or vitamins.Never felt the need to.Everyone is different i know, but for me ,there will be no ick in my tank!

I'm wondering, because I don't know much about the Ick lifecycle, but if you QT the fish and treat them with Copper/Hypo....and then run your DT through a UV filter wouldn't that reduce the amount of "fallow" time required?

I had a major problem once, but since getting a UV light I haven't had any signs of ick ever. Ever. Not once on either tank.

OhNoNemo this is a very tragic story of kindness gone wrong. So sorry for you. :(

Thanks man.I don't want to say i'm over it,but moved on.All my fish are in the 75 getting hypo,and all seems fine..eating,chasing ,playing,so its just sit back and wait and:x:
Rwyn,it may or may not ,i know nothing of UV......but why not just play it safe,and know for sure.Too bad there isn't an ick test......

Back