I'm a newbie

grump

Reefing newb
Hey everyone. I'm just getting started at this. I realize this will take a lot of time and dedication on my part. From the looks of it, it will be a very rewarding experience. I have a 38 gallon with a stand.....that's it for right now. It's the perfect size for where I live (in other words I don't have a lot of room). I was going to have it drilled but think I'll go with a LifeReef overflow (I'm going to use a 10 gallon for a sump). I'm here to pick eveyrone's brain...lol. I don't have a lot to put into this so I'll have to get a piece at a time starting with the overflow. I hope to learn what I need from you all instead of trial and error (that can be expensive I see...lol).I am open to advice from everyone.

Nice to have you Grump. Please ask any questions you may have. There are a ton of very knowledgable people here that will help you realize your goal.

Hi G, welcome to the site. Please feel free to ask lots of questions. I can say from experience that it is far more simple to ask how to do it correct now than to ask how to fix it later. We are always happy to help.

Back