I'm about to be a proud father of 2 Jamaican babies!

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
I got a 1 polyp Rasta frag at the frag swap on Oct 2nd. I checked it out tonight and it sprouted 2 little babies. I thought they were slow growers?

Bragging Bastard! :mrgreen: I wouldn't know how fast they grow 'cause I never had any. :(

Okay seriously, CONGRATULATIONS! But where's the picture?

I'll get a pic by the end of the week. They're really small babies and haven't opened yet. They just have a pinhole for a mouth. They weren't there on the weekend so I'm happy. Hopefully they'll be larger in a few days and I can get a good pic.

Sorry...I know it doesn't exist until we see pics. You'll just need to have some faith for a few days. :Cheers:

not bad, 2 polyps in 2 weeks ... it would be awesome if it could keep up that growth rate too.

I hope so! So far all of my new zoanthids are growing really well. The Red Hornets grew 3 polyps in a month, Candy Apple Green 2 polyps in a month, Candy Apple Reds 2 polyps in 2 weeks and Mari Janes 2 polyps in a month. The Tyree Captain America and Jason Fox Bloodshot Paly haven't done anything. I'm hoping they take off.

Back