I'm going to up grade

imdaring

love my reef
My husband and I are building a new house and we are going to build in a spot just for my tank so I'm going to up grade, I'm going to talk to the owner of our LFS they offer a 4 month lay a way plan I'm going to upgrade to a 100-120 gal tank I have a 55 now and I've had this one for about 13 years the stand is starting to get bad and the tank has scratches on the inside glass so this will be a good time to upgrade, by the time we are ready to move into the new house the new tank should be set up for about a month I'm hoping that it has cycled by then and ready for the fish and coral to move in.. :Cheers:

this is what I have planned

Attachments

• new tank.jpg
    new tank.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 320
If you are building a new house and all, you can have the builder do all the work, install the tank, and have everything there for you to add water and go, and have it all lumped into your construction costs (mortgage) Muhahahahaha!!!!

Go bigger.....I'm doing a 180, and man, its looking sweeet.....so many possibilities! You're gonna have fun!!!

Well if thats the case, then you gotta go 180 minimum! If I could roll my tank into my mortgage, and someone to build it for me, I'd have a wickid 240 in wall.........aaahhhhhh........

I would like to build a fish room but the wall that it will be going into is in front of my sons closet and it is the only wall that is not close to a window or double glass door

Thats the joy of building a new house! Make it how you want, adding another room is cheap at this stage of the game. Probably around a grand now 10k later.

Ya! well he's only one right now but it's not like he will keep his clothes in his closet any, way my older 2 sure don't keep theirs in there.. lol

Back