I'm new here!

How is the stuff that you got from the frag swaps doing? That tiny green milli frag that I got last time that was about 1 cm long has doubled in size in one month, and now has two branches coming off of it. And the color looks so much better now than it did when I got it. I'm looking forward to next months frag swap because I think I need A LOT more SPS than what I have now.

Sorry the pics weren't very good, I am going to get some better ones when Scott has some time. I will try to get one two closeups of the skimmer pulling out some junk. I only feed about 2 cubes a week so there isn't a lot of stuff to skim out, but the skimmer still seems to do well.

I can frag anything that you want, here is a list of my SPS.

Cali tort
red monti cap
pink styno
earth and sky acro
yellow with blue tips acro
purpleish acro (lol, this would be better with pics)
tyree ponape birdsnest
acro nanae (brownish green with purple tips)
a couple milles
acro prostrata

I think there may be a couple more, but I don't know. Some can be fragged and some are too small. I could give them to you at the frag swap thingy instead of you having to buy some. The acro nanae is awesome and grows very fast, I could frag that like 10 times, lol.

I'll take whatever you're willing to give! I feel bad taking it without giving anything in return, but I know you don't want any LPS/zoas/softies which is the only stuff I have that's big enough to frag :(.

Don't worry about it Sarah, I will get you a frag of that acro nanae and then anything else that has been growing well.

Thanks Yote, it was a real bummer. I had some good growth on my SPS ad it was kind of a low blow when I lost them while I was busy studying for midterms. I am still not sure of what might have caused the crash, but I suspect a fish death might have started the chain reaction.

Sorry about the crash,I had my fair share of disasters too.

Biff,you haven't seen mods that were asses until you visit Saltwaterfish.com

I've heard that if you complain about their service or livestock, your post gets deleted and you get banned, even if it's a valid complaint (hmmm like 2/3 of my anthias arriving dead)...

I've seen several complaints on SWF.com where posts were deleted because somebody had something arrive DOA.
I'll read through there posts,but hardly ever post anything myself.

I never post there because noone ever answers your questions, there is a sea of idiots over there.... ANd there way is the ONLY way... Everyone else is just a stupid noob..

I did have 9 chromis in the tank, but have since reduced the number to 3 to help with my bioload. The tank always did well with a full load of fish, but I have wanted to lighten the load so I don't have to run carbon as often and do less water changes. When the Regal angel and longnose butterfly died I decided that I would make fish secondary to the coral, so the last 3 chromis are going to leave the tank eventually. But after watching 2/3's of them get trapped they have become wise to my techniques, lol. I hate when fish get smart.

Back