Im pulling a donny!

Ironman

Reef enthusiast
close a thread on me and ill open another one! :mrgreen:
just to clarify. I never called the meeting a failure! I called the order a failure, and the idea of viewing a club members reef tank a failure! (which we ended up getting to view your tank anyway so that worked out!) I did have a decent time, and would have had a blast if my son had not been sick. (which by the way he has strep so watch your kids symptoms!)
my post right before the meeting was half serious and half trying to be funny! so take it how you want to! any other questions about my post? or my hair for that matter!:grumble:

Ironman said:
close a thread on me and ill open another one! :mrgreen:
just to clarify. I never called the meeting a failure! I called the order a failure, and the idea of viewing a club members reef tank a failure! (which we ended up getting to view your tank anyway so that worked out!) I did have a decent time, and would have had a blast if my son had not been sick. (which by the way he has strep so watch your kids symptoms!)
my post right before the meeting was half serious and half trying to be funny! so take it how you want to! any other questions about my post? or my hair for that matter!:grumble:

Or the lack there of :Cheers:

I cant believe I have been missing this banter!

Proceed! I think its your turn Bryan.

Iron 15
Brandon 15
Donny 15
Jelly 15
Jerm (I threw up a little in my mouth)

Im gonna go ahead and concede this one david, I cant take the abuse when it comes to hair jokes! :shock:
and for jermpool and jellyman: Concede means to acknowledge an opponents victory before it has officially been established! and if that confuses you just ask your kids what I meant!

are we even yet? :mrgreen:

I asked my kids and they laughed in my face and went back to watching tv. Im still confused.

Just for the record: I would never joke about your hair loss, because I to have hair loss. Well not really it fell off my head and landed on my back.

Just for the record: I would never joke about your hair loss, because I to have hair loss. Well not really it fell off my head and landed on my back.

I threw up a little in my mouth AGAIN! :)

Hey my points are wrong I should have 30 I got him in the post about how the tanks are going as well. I know we pick on you alot tin-man but it is all in good humor nothing more. With that being said much like the growth on top of your head I will resort to abating my jokes. :D

Abate - to reduce in amount, degree, intensity, etc.; lessen; diminish
and now were not even :bouncycig

and seeing as this is the private forum ill hit you with this one too the guys and I have sat down and discussed it I know youll have problems with your halloween costume this year so we got you taken care of. Well shave the rest of your head buy you a turtle neck sweater and call you our little busted condem :D

:) no I told my brother to check and make sure they were on there good and he was so tired he wasnt fuctioning within normal parimeters obviously cause it flooded my floor :) so I had to take it apart last night and get it on there good it turned out with much better results this morning then the last two days. No flooding, No bubbles, skimmers working to par now, the water that I put in there last night was still there this mornnig when I got up so all in all with my fingers crossed it is done. I should be ordering that rock tonight If I knew the dimentions on the rock you were giving me Id pull one out of my tank and go ahead and set you up.

Back