Im pulling a donny!

How do you like that. You bust your can helping someone, use your own gas and truck to go pick the tank up, and then get blamed for a plumbing problem that he didnt check himself. What's this world coming to.

wow... I would definately suggest some time apart to re-evaluate your trust relationship. I mean for a serious relationship to last there has to be mutual trust, understanding and sacrifice.
Repeat after me :
-I am a prodigious person
-I speak aphoristically
-I am adulated and give adulation
-I am an unexpurgated person
-I am a felicitous person
-I am venerated
-I am an erudite individual
-I will not entertain Jelly's superfluous comments
-I am hermetical to wantless accusation
-I will not be involved in feckless arguments
-I will not respond to grandiloquent jargon
-I won't be affected by fustian charades...

There now don't you feel better??

/d

Ha nice try Donny, for those of you out here who believe donny may be speaking another language you know us redneck types mainly allow me to clarify.

Im not abnormal in size,
I speak aphoristically
I do show exessive admoration and devotion
I dont know that I have a special ability for suitable manner or expression, as a person.
I revere few.
I am nowhere near characterized by great knowledge
I dont feel my comments are unnecessary or needless.
Im not affected by outward influence or power.
These bashings are fun they are not ineffective; incompetent; futile
Speaking or expressed in a lofty style, often to the point of being pompous or bombastic, is what makes it fun.

Though I appreciate your vote of confidence. :D Jerm read the post again I took up for you and said basically it was not your fault you were just too tired. And I didnt check it due to my full faith in you remember I asked if you were sure it was on there good??

Last edited:
bkv1997 said:
always

very thick skin is a requirement to join.
Jerm and I just added to the letal dose of competition though hes not as witty as he use to be must be the lack of sleep catching up with him :Cheers:

Man your crazy :D btw last night I walked into my mother in laws house ( where we had the meeting ) and she was listening to your cd.

I didnt say it Jerm did. Get your facts straight there buddy. By the way will work for corals let me know what you think about that I know your wanting to get your basement finished that is my proposal.

Back