I'm ready to get a new fish!

nensley

Reefing newb
I have a 29 gallon with a cardinalfish and 2 little clowns. I want to add maybe 2 more fish and then that's it. I think I want a flame angel or a coral beauty. What do you think? Also can you recommend another fish that would do well with this group? Thanks!!!!

A 29g. is kinda pushing it even for a dwarf angel.I would only get one or the other and no more fish.

Consider a pair of firefish or a blenny instead.

My fish bible tells me that a flame could fit in your 29 if it were alone, but I agree that, with the other fish already in there, it would be tight quarters.

If you are looking for a good little angel, try Fisher's angelfish, they barely get 3 inches and would be a good fit for you tank. You could also get away with a cherub angelfish.

Also, I like the royal gramma in your set up, it will stake out its territory in time and will keep other fish at bay, even your clowns. Best of luck to you.

-Dr Marco :sfish:

no firefishs thats a nono because my clown fights with my firefish a little but not much when i had to she chased it so much it got ich and died

Back