impulse buy

lilduud

Reefing newb
sooooo i was at my lfs and i noticed them carrying picasso clowns for the first time... they had a pair for 100 which for this area is a pretty good deal.... wellll the guy saw me checking them out and started talking about how he and his GF bought the other pair and how great this batch is and then he fed them and they ate sooo much.. SOOOOO

i bought them =/

dont hate me.. i know i just added two fish like a week ago but they were so cheap and so cute and calling to me... here is there pics... still being acclimated

f0fde663.jpg

4199902c.jpg

Nice!!! A $100 for a pair of picasso's is cheap anywhere. The cheapest I've ever been able to find them is $150 for a pair.

I think this might be the first "impulse buy" thread where someone didn't buy an impossible to keep animal! Kudos! :lol:

I agree haha. I think clowns are a good impulse buy, especially a nice pair. If you dont get it someone else will. Plus it might be a long time till you see another. Wish clowns would all get along. I'd definitely have a clownfish tank.

Great pair of clowns :D I'm thinking of getting some for my new build tank when I get that started soon i just hope i can find such a sweet deal ;)

Back