In dire need of 48" HO lighting working or not

dgorner

Reefing newb
hi all:
i recently had the privledge have having some unwanted intruders in my house while i was away, as im sure you know they helped themselves to what ever they wanted, including my halid sunpod which was less then a month old.which was just replaced by all-glass because they gave me a faulty tank that burst after 2 weeks, but thats another story.and i quess my computer looks to old, cause they left it, i was lucky there.lol, well being out of work do to a disabling injury, im unable to run out and purchase a new one, workmans comp just barely covers the bills, but anyway im looking to see if i can find a used high output 48" lighting setup for my 55 gal. ive got all my live rock and coral at my lfs, there holding it for me till i can get some replacement lighting. if i could get the housing and replace a ballast or say something to that nature it sure would help. my insurance deductable is about the same price as a new setup, so im looking online in these forums to see if someone can help out a fellow hobbist.thank you to all that can help or lead me in a direction that helps. dgorner.

Back