In Wall Build

BigH55

I'm that guy
I looks like im finally going to get to do the Inwall build at the house I just bought. I workd out great becasue the bonus room in the basement is directly behind the wall where the bar will be. So in all the dream of having the back of the wall be a fish tank is going to happen and there will be a fish room. I should be able to start the build in about 3 weeks and ill keep you all posted and put pics up as the projest unfolds.

Im going to use my 110 not wanting to get a bigger tank as i would need more lighting and its not in the budget.

me neither I wish they'd get on with the closing on the property. It is nice that the house is vacant and as soon as the appraisal is done I can start working on it. Im going to move it to the basement right away that way when im rehabbing the upstairs, i wont have to worry about getting stuff in the tank. The basement is completely finished and they cermamic tiled the floors. They must have know I had a fish tank. I wish I could afford a 280 to put in the wall, but that would require alot of new equipment.

Back