Innovative Marine 92 watt Skkye Tablet

slm32123

Reefing newb
Hey is anyone interested in a BRAND NEW 92 watt Skkye Tablet LED Light by Innovative Marine? It is the one I won from the marinedepot.com giveaway. I like the light, but I want to get the 20k fixture. The one they gave me is the 10k fixture. Way to white for me. Retail is $581. I would like to get $575 for it. Not sure on shipping price, But I will ship it to you in the same box they sent it in.

I only pulled it out of the box to light it up to see how white it was being 10k.

Let me know asap please! :)

I asked Innovative Marine, and they said no because it was set aside months ago for the giveaway. Marinedepot said they can't because it came to me directly from innovative marine and was never in marine depots system.
:(

Ahhh well that sucks a little, maybe keep it and put stunners on the side? Hahaha I'm just thinking of excuses for you to keep! :p

Well I am really wanting to get a second one and I know the second one I buy will most likely be a 20k color. And they will be going together over my 75. However I want to make sure I have a uniform look on both halves of the 75.

You could call them and play the 'I really want to buy a second fixture and use your stuff over my tank, but if I am going to have to buy two fixtures anyway, I might as well go for XXX's fixtures"

I mean, at a retail of almost $600, you're spending more than what an AI unit costs, and your almost in EcoTech Radion territory - you have a lot of options in that price range

Really want to get rid of this thing. Message me some offers and I will see what I can do with you guys.
Thanks

Back