Innovative-Marine Skimmer

OceanCrazy

Reefing newb
Its been running for a month now and i still get a lot of micro bubbles in my tank, i opened the air intake all the way, just to get it to skim right. If u have xp with this skimmer plz let me know what i am doing wrong.

Just an update of the skimmer. I took it down for a while then i read somewhere to dip it over night in vinegar, and its up and running like its suppose to.If u have sails getting into the skimmer area, always check to make sure they did not get into the intake of the pump.

They are too sensitive so I removed mine completely.The spewing of microbubbles or overflowing from just the smallest amount of food or epoxy drove me nuts.Water changes will have to do until Cadlight makes their nano-skimmer work on the nuvos.They are suppose to be working on it.

They are going to re-design the skimmer to fit the Nuvo 16 and 24 because those tanks have become so popular.I haven't checked back in awhile but it could be available already.
Ahh nice, i dont mind getting one as a back up, just incase the skimmate goes nuts.

Back