international marine fish

akfirefighter

FrozenReefer
Well I did it I bought 30 lbs of LR from int marine fish. I figured I would only get 30 lbs to see how it was shipped and taken care of. It was shipped 2nd day air for free so that was nice. When the box arrived there was a hole in one side of the box. The LR was in a large trash bag inside the box. I am sure there was some nice pieces of rock but it was smashed into small pieces due to no padding. The rocks were dried up inside the bag. There was one small piece of newspaper crumbled in the bag but nothing wrapped around the rocks. Owell I guess that is what I get when you spend $105 for LR with free shipping. I looked on the DHL website and it cost $108 to ship to AK from FL so I am sure the company was not happy sending to me anyway.

That sucks. I'm sure that the rock will still be somewhat "alive". It should take more than a couple days to kill of EVERYTHING on it. If I were you, I'd still call customer service to let them know the condition that it arrived in.

That sucks. I'm sure that the rock will still be somewhat "alive". It should take more than a couple days to kill of EVERYTHING on it. If I were you, I'd still call customer service to let them know the condition that it arrived in.

How llong do you reccomend curing for? It is suppposed to be cured allready but there was a bit of die off from shipment. right now it is in a tote of 10 gal salt water with heater and PH any other reccomendations?

Back