Introduce yourself with pics.

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I want to see who I'm talking to, and I got my hands on a cam since mine wont work, soo I'm going pic crazy.LOL:bounce:

This is a pic of me, Bobby, and the second one is of me and my 5 year old girl. (she loves pics):mrgreen: So join in, say hi, and show pics.:D
Now before you look I'm warning you its not a good pic.LOL

me008.jpg

me004.jpg

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Good Idea for a thread.

Heres my avatar pic at normal size

11_27_06_1752.jpg

and heres a better shot of me, I always look mean when I play.

100_3964.jpg

Thanks nedim, jelly, and mator. But I want to see more. Come on you guys, with 1183 people and we only got 4 so far. Now I know you can do better than that. LOL

Here is a pic of me and a celebrity. Didn't have a lot to choose from so it's in sepia instead of color.

me.JPG

Think you could have posted a smaller pic, jelly? You're like mysis-sized in that picture!

This is me:

PictureBW061.jpg

On my wedding day, October 8, 2006:

November420067.jpg

Workin' it out!

IM000223.JPG

Yep, that's me.

Last edited:

jermpool said:
Here is a pic of me and a celebrity. Didn't have a lot to choose from so it's in sepia instead of color.

me.JPG

I may look like a retard in the pic you posted of me but at least Im not sitting on another mans lap. It took guts to post that pic.

Do I really need to reference the "Chattanooga Live Local Pods" thread that I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon last week?

Bifferwine said:
Do I really need to reference the "Chattanooga Live Local Pods" thread that I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon last week?

What can I say we're just a bunch of happy people down here that like to have a good time. All of us will think about you today while we're at the frag swap, and your stuck there looking at your planted tank. JK :D

Well I guess not as many people were into this pic thing as I though would be. Well thanks to everyone who posted.

Back