Introduce yourself with pics.

hey guys and gals, just thought i'd join in. im new here, but ive had fish of both salt and fresh varieties for about 3 years. anyway, this is the most recent pic i have of myself taken last year. im the goofy-lookin guy with little hair and glasses

Attachments

• warrior dash.jpg
    warrior dash.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 275
Here is a couple of us... Hubs is overseas so this is the most recent I have of him..
2ij1cgj.jpg

Here is me
o7q52g.jpg

I need to get some more recent pictures lol

Nice to see you and thank you for his and your service...I spent some time at Fort Hood years ago.

I really dislike Fort Hood thats where I'm at now.. I served at Fort Stewart miss it there lol. and no problem and thanks for your service as well.

She is right....she drives me nuts....imma have problems when she gets older!! U know what they say....god gets back at us by giving us beautiful girls!!

She is right....she drives me nuts....imma have problems when she gets older!! U know what they say....god gets back at us by giving us beautiful girls!!
Aint that the truth...Mine is 16....need to go clean my shotgun...

I use to tease my daughter that I was going to put a blank headstone in the front yard and when some guy would show up to pick her up I would ask him to write his full name down so I got it right...

I use to tease my daughter that I was going to put a blank headstone in the front yard and when some guy would show up to pick her up I would ask him to write his full name down so I got it right...

I think when the time comes I'll do a scene straight out of "bad boys 2"

Back