Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Yeah as you can see i can out fish anyone :eek: lol That was my only catch of the whole vacation

lol,well,,,at least you caught something.
Im trying to talk the wife into going down to the gulf coast and camping on the beach for vacation.But for some un-godly reason she thinks shes gotta have a room with a bed,a bathroom,and a shower.
Women,,,cant live with em,and its against the law to just shoot em,,lol.

lol, yes women can make things very complicated sometimes. this place we've camped at many times in small town called Carpenteria in Cali. it is a very nice place. it has showers and room for RV's or just tents and is a real nice clean facility. im disapointed were not going there this year.

Hey this is a great idea for a thread Bobby...think I'll give it a shot!!! Sorry if some of them are a little fuzzy.

Here's a pic of Morgan & I down on Beale Street in Memphis, TN.
morganI2.jpg

Here's a pic of our dog, doing what she loves most. She's a Border Collie.
dog_for_reefs.jpg

Is this my Elton John impression...or my impression of a bug???
eltonmckee_for_reefs.jpg

And here's a GREAT pic of Morgan.
morgan_4_reefs.jpg

NewbReefer said:
Yeah as you can see i can out fish anyone :eek: lol That was my only catch of the whole vacation

You must've starved on that vacation!!! LOL. And just for the record...never use that smiley again.

Just kidding buddy!!!

Matt my friend:Cheers: I gotta say,,,Morgans a whole lot better looking than you are:mrgreen:

LOL that was mean yote. That dog is beautiful dog. Great pics everyone.

Anyone else?

bobby said:
LOL that was mean yote. That dog is beautiful dog. Great pics everyone.

Anyone else?

LOL:mrgreen: Matts a Tennessee boy,,,he knows what i'm talking about:mrgreen:

Heck yeah I know what your talkin 'bout Yote...thanks for the kind words on the dog Bobby, and thanks for the kind words on Morgan Yote!!!

it was awsome to finally meet everyone!!!!...yote..theres a lot of space for you here..plus a lot of fishes!!!...thanks my friends..a grand aplause to all!!!

Rigo,buddy
I'd about bet that Puerto Rico would put my redneck but on the first boat headed north inside of a week.,lol
I might end up down there one of these days though.I'd love to do some fishing down there.

Rigo...buddy...I gotta hand it to ya. You have some good looking kiddos. And same for you Bobby. And Yote...I ain't gonna tell you that you're pretty or nothing, but that was a nice deer!!!

Just for kicks, I think I'll post some pics from my other "hobby".

This here is my electric guitar...it's a Fender Showmaster.
12-27-06_2311.jpg

And this is my acoustic...a Fender Stratacoustic. I'm really wanting a new one, but aquaria has taken priority.
acoutsic1.jpg

thanks matt!!!i apreciatte that...man those guitars are awsome..i used to play drums back in 92...we had a small band back then..i had a tama 5 pieces with sabian cymbals...we used to play stuff from GnR..motley ..bon jovi..etc..for house partyes...hehhee...in DR..a friend of mine bough a dw..awsome...so somtimes we liberated stress kiking it..nice pics matt...you and your girl makes a great couple!!!

Ok. The Pics Will Be Up Tonight. Nice Guitars... Nice Photos, I Feel Left Out !!(lol) I Played In A Band For Almost 8 Years. I Also Play Guitar, So I Have A Couple Myself...
Good To Meet Everyone

Thanks for all the compliments y'all!!! Good to know there are few fellow musicians 'round here too!!! And Rigo, if you actually saw Morgan & I together you'd probably laugh...she's around 6'0" and I'm 5'8"...but thanks for the kind words!!! And it also sounds like you have pretty good taste in music!!!

Back