Introduce yourself with pics.

Re: Introduce your self with pics.

Yeah That Was Back In 2002 At Cbgb's In Ny City. The Hair Is Normal Now Lol

Ray,I know you like to deer hunt,but isn't blaze orange hair gettin a lil to much into it?,,,,j/k

Thanks Matt,Thats my first pope and young buck.And I'd be seriously worried if said I was pretty,,,lol.

Nice pics. How old are your kids? The only two you have? My second one will be here in a month or less.

very nice ray ..very nice...im glad to finally meet ya!! at least on pics!!! hheheh..killer Les Paul!!...we should make a band and call it ..The Living Rock!!!..

Sweet.... Sounds Good. I Take Lead And Rythym .... My Girls Are 6 And 9 Months. Congrats On The New Baby Bobby !!

I didnt know you had another one on the way Bobby?
Congratulations and I better get a cigar.

Yea she's due june 22 and its a boy. I cant wait. We are having a prob picking out the name. I'm stuck on Robert lee swanson the Fourth and she dont want that name LOL. I kinda dont blame her but I dont want to stop it now. We'll see though I might cave.

so..i think ill have champagne from ray and a cool cuban from bobby!!..that will make my saturday evening!!

Dont forget to take it to the office, that would top it all off.

I was thinking the same thing Rigo.Only have to settle for a cold bud ice,since I cant afford champagne.lol
Congratulations on 11 years Ray.

Bobby,shoot for June 17,thats my oldest sons birthday.

Well the doc said yesterday she might go early so who knows. The doc said she just needs to wait one more week then she can go anytime.

Back